When it comes to being a parent, poop happens—a lot of it.
Here, the good folks at Personal Baby Products by Randesign
give us diaper duty 101:
"A baby needs to be changed at least every 2 to 3 hours so be prepared.
Here are the basic supplies you need to get started:
• A clean diaper (preferably cloth)
• Wet wipes/wet warm wash cloth (be careful to use mild wipes for newborns)
• Burp cloth
• Safe place to change baby like a secured changing table
• Changing pad
• Trash can or other waste receptacle
• Patience. Many times babies can sense apprehension and will follow your lead.
• Lotion (organic, if possible)
• Diaper rash ointment (organic, if possible)
Thinking about going the way of the cloth? Green Mountain Diapers
has helpful hints for you.
Want to style up your cloth diaper pursuit? Diaper covers
are a reusable way to beautify an inexpensive diaper underneath. Plus, they make a great baby shower or new baby gift.
For ultra soft, personalized diaper covers, go to www.PersonalBabyProducts.com
Get $3 off any purchase and free shipping on all products with code 3offpurchase.
Tags: baby shower, changing table, cloth diaper, diaper rash ointment, new baby